Your personal data is collected when you:
- visit our website with a cookies-enabled browser [or (if applicable) register a user account with our website];
- request services from us such as subscribing to our newsletter or mailing lists for post or phone updates;
- fill in any forms on our website.
our personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your access to our website [or (if applicable) the creation of your user account with our website];
- To evaluate your website preferences and for the maintenance of the website;
- To send you updates via email, post or telephone where appropriate;
- To answer your queries, respond to your comments and feedback, or provide you with assistance in any other way;
- To facilitate online purchases of goods and services; and
- Our related entities, including subsidiaries;
- Third-party service providers (such as subcontractors, agents or network operators) who are employed to perform business and administrative functions;
- Third party businesses with whom we collaborate;
- Government bodies; and
- Your personal data may be transferred out of Singapore from time to time. Such transfers will be carried out in accordance with the PDPA. Third parties, with the exception of Government bodies and other public agencies, are subject to data protection obligations and may only use your personal data to perform the necessary functions.
- To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems;
- To improve the contents of the website;
- To customize the content of the website and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes and selectively display best-matched pages to you;
- To utilize your browsing history on the website for demographic research; and
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you visit our website, we may assign your web browser one or more website cookies. Cookies are small text files used to enhance your shopping experience, including, but not limited to, maintaining current login, and providing a unique identifier for website statistics.
Links to Third Partiy Websites
If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter, detailed instructions are provided at the bottom of all emails sent out. If you would like to unsubscribe from any of our other mailing lists, or to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, please write to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Your personal data may also continue to be retained on our databases to the extent permitted by law.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information and process it securely. Such measures include, but are not limited to passwords, firewalls, and other standardized industry practices. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to our website. Nevertheless, we strive to protect the security of your information, and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures. We may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
All other questions on our use of your personal data should be addressed to our Data Protection Officer, whom you may contact at email@example.com